Hall County offices closed Monday, Oct. 11 | Community Spirit
On Monday, Oct. 11, Hall County’s administrative offices, courts and community centers will be closed for an employee furlough day.
Public safety and necessary public works personnel will continue service as usual. The landfill and compactor sites will remain open to the public. Many county services are always available online; residents can renew a vehicle tag or business license, find a new pet, pay taxes and more at hallcounty.org.
The Hall County Board of Commissioners instituted monthly unpaid furloughs for all employees to compensate for revenue shortfalls due to the recession. By closing one day per month until the economy recovers, the county reduces expenses without permanently impacting public services.
Upcoming Events near Flowery Branch
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Suwanee Performing Arts' 2014 Broadway in the Park production
- Self-serve beer machines have humble beginnings in Suwanee, GA
- Salude bringing 70 jobs to Suwanee
- Veteran going through hard times gets a new home
- Firefighters freed a woman who got trapped after a tractor-trailer rolled on top of her vehicle.